Website Unión Químico Farmacéutica, S.A.U.
Chemistry for a better life
Multinational in the pharmaceutical chemical sector, manufacturer of active ingredients, is looking for an OT Corporate Business Partner for its headquarters.
Reporting to the Corporate IT/OT Manager, he/she will carry out the following functions:
- Collaborate in the company’s digitalisation process, promoting actions that enable improvements in production processes, engineering and maintenance, R&D and Quality Control in the Uquifa Group plants.
- Participate in integration and convergence projects between OT and IT systems in accordance with standards, regulations and company policies.
- Analyse existing operations and systems within the scope of the Production, Engineering and Maintenance, Quality Control, R&D and process control laboratory departments.
- Propose improvement projects related to the company’s different OT systems and processes to ensure compliance and improve the company’s standing with regulatory bodies and customers.
- Development and implementation of GMP platforms to cover the business scope of the Production, Engineering and Maintenance and Quality processes.
- Functional support to key users in the different client departments (Production, Engineering and Quality).
- Maintain, in good working order and in a preventive manner, the different applications and systems of the OT network to minimise problems that may cause production stoppages.
- Manage transversal corporate projects that involve collaboration with external and internal Uquifa personnel.
- Guaranteeing business continuity at a technological level in the event of a disaster together with external companies.
- Validation and signing of documentation for agencies and clients upon authorisation from their immediate superior.
- Person with a university degree in electronic engineering or computer science.
- Digital Manufacturing Certification in SAP or Master in Industry 4.0 would be an advantage.
- Experience in OT/IT processes in industrial plants is required.
- C1 level of English.