Chemistry for a better life
About The Role
As a Quality Assurance Manager at Uquifa Spain, you will be responsible for the management of the quality assurance department implementing any quality standards that the company decides at the Sant Celoni plant.
- Establish and implement the quality standards of the products, processes and systems of the Sant Celoni plant to ensure the required regulatory compliance.
- Ensure, coordinate and certify the batch release process.
- Monitor quality analysis and identify process improvements and process monitoring.
- Supervise and coordinate the quality assurance team.
- Train other employees on quality system procedures.
- Manage the Quality Assurance department’s own documentation.
- Collect and analyze quality system indicators (KPI’s) and coordinate periodic meetings for review by the Site Leadership Team.
- Manage suppliers of starting materials and plant GMP services.
- Keep up to date on laws and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting audits by customers and Internal audits.
Experience And Attributes We Value
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Health Science.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience in Pharmaceutical sites under GMPs guidelines.
- Fluent in English.
- Full of initiative, flexible, and capable of analyzing problems on.
- Able to operate effectively across multi-functional teams.
What’s on Offer
- Indefinite-term contract
- Salary package of fixed salary plus bonus
- Hybrid work
- Good training plan